For our local readers, we took the liberty of compiling the top five nail salons in Brookline for you to visit (in no particular order). Whether you’re looking for a single pampering session to break into the season, or testing out great new places to frequent, stopping by any of these locations will surely make you want to show off a fresh mani/pedi. And for readers outside of Boston, if you’re ever in the area, don’t forget to pop in one of these amazing salons to treat yourself!
1. Alexandra’s Beauty Salon and Spa - 318 Harvard St. Brookline, MA 02446 Alexandra’s offers a unique salon experience, in that they treat every visitor as an individual canvas. While that is the general goal of attending a salon, Alexandra’s undeniably delivers on that promise. We could rave about them, but their Yelp rating says it all - 5/5 stars.
2. Aer Nailbar - 1042 Beacon St. Brookline, MA 02446 Known for their massive selection of polish colors and clean-as-a-whistle environment, Aer Nailbar is open seven days a week for those of you with a tight schedule. If you have never been to Aer Nail Bar, we have great news - first time customers receive a discount of 15%. Plus, during your birthday month, this salon offers 20% off your service for the entire month. Sweet deal!
3. MiniLuxe - 481 Harvard St. Brookline, MA 02446 This full service salon is a great one-stop shop to take care of your beauty errands in one fell swoop. MiniLuxe not only offers the usual nail services, it offers a fantastic brow specialist and waxing amenities as well. It doesn’t hurt that this nail salon is also connected to a Massage Envy next door, giving it a luxury spa feel at an affordable rate.
4. Golden Finger Nails - 1389 Beacon St. Brookline, MA 02446 This salon comes personally recommended by one of our Simons Shoes team members (and it’s worth noting, her manicure is always pristine). Simplicity is key, and Golden Finger Nails offers a no-frills traditional take on delivering salon-quality service. Pricing is reasonable in general, and especially by comparison to neighboring nail shops. What more could you ask for than a job well done for a price your wallet will smile at?
5. Brookline Nail Design - 52 Boylston St. Brookline, MA 02445 A quaint nail shop boasting rave reviews, Brookline Nail Design offers convenience and quality for their patrons. Customers seem to be particularly fond of this salon’s ability to give a truly personalized manicure, and the price point is a sweet spot. This location is known for its staff’s ability to accommodate walk-ins and effortlessly schedule appointments around your busy schedule.