5-Minute Quick Beauty Tip
Posted: Mar 10 2017
Waking up early and starting the day off requires looking and feeling your best. To start you off on the right foot, here are a few beauty tips.
1. Less is more- don't over due the blush, or the eyeliner.
2. The right red lipstick (for your skin tone) and mascara is the perfect daytime duo makeup.
Image: Good Housekeeping
3. If you don't have time to blow dry, wear your hair in a braid, pony tail, or pinned.
4. Skin highlighters help create a fresh look (try High Beam from benefit).
5. If you want to do a daytime eyeliner, try the cat-eye look.
Image: Today's Parent