Waking up early and starting the day off requires looking and feeling your best. To start you off on the right foot, here are a few beauty tips.
1. Less is more- don't over due the blush, or the eyeliner.
2. The right red lipstick (for your skin tone) and mascara is the perfect daytime duo makeup.
3. If you don't have time to blow dry, wear your hair in a braid, pony tail, or pinned.
4. Skin highlighters help create a fresh look (try High Beam from benefit).
5. If you want to do a daytime eyeliner, try the cat-eye look.