Tis the season to get creative. Whether your celebrating Hanukkah, Christmas, Eid, Diwali, Kwanza, or the New Years, here are five creative ideas to get you started on decoration!
1. Fill your jars with color coordinated sweets.
2. Use your music composition notes, art pieces, colored construction paper, wall paper scraps, as gift-wrapping or gift fillers.
3. Accentuate overhead lighting with shimmery decorations- earth tone or icy colored lanterns.
4. Turn a bare windowsill or empty counter top into a stylish nook by filling glass jars of varying heights and shapes with cranberries/fruits or leftover ornaments for a dramatic display.
5. Use a reef, fruits, ornament left overs to decorate your candle holders.
Have any more ideas???