Summer-getaways are exciting, but when it comes to packing, it can be another story.
The key to an amazing travel venture- travel light, practical & stylish. Here are 5 practical packing tips for your next getaway:
1. Travel-size beauty products are easy to travel with and not to mention, TSA-regulation friendly. On that note, make sure to store the right essentials in your carry-on: hand cream, sanitizer, body spray, and that red lipstick!
2. Ipad covers are multi-functional: for your iPad, journey notes, custom form(s) & passport.
3. Bring a pair of shoes for every occasion, but make sure they fit in your carry-on and are easy enough to mix & match.
4. Black maxi goes with everything, from beach-wear to a night out in the town.
5. Cost-friendly accessories and wrap-around help turn day-wear into evening-wear.... And if you lose them along the way, it won't ruin your trip. Genius!