WHAT WE LOVE
This vintage inspired shoe is the Rieker Textured Captoe Oxford (17820) which compliments casual and slighty dressier outfits all year. Sport this well crafted style with your jeans and chinos this season.
- Multi toned leather uppers hold their shape and color.
- Textured leather on the toe and around the ankle enhance the design.
- Soft leather linings wicks away moisture and keeps your feet comfortable.
- Adjustable laces make this shoe easy to take on and off.
- A cushioned antistress footbed provides support and prevents fatigue.
- Synthetic outsoles are flexible and grip the ground for slip resistance.
- Heel: 1"
Founded in the Black Forest region of Southern Germany in 1874, Rieker has been family owned for five generations. The world's leading "anti-stress" shoe brand, Rieker designs lighter, more flexible, shock absorbing shoes that look great. Though Rieker is one of the largest shoe manufacturers in Europe, it's still a small business at heart. Creation and development of new collections takes place at Rieker's original factory–now the company's headquarters–in Reiden, Switzerland.SHOP THE FULL COLLECTION