Pajar Louisa Waterproof Winter Demi Boot
WHAT WE LOVE
This faux fur lined wedge is the Pajar Louisa Waterproof Winter Demi Boot which will keep you warm all winter long. The sole features ice grip technology which can be flipped on or off to keep you sturdy in even the roughest conditions. Wear these with all of your outfits during the cold weather seasons to stay cozy and dry.
- Nylon uppers keep out the moisture and precipitation to leave your feet dry.
- The front zipper makes this shoe easy to slip on and off.
- Soft faux fur linings are comfortable and cozy.
- A cushioned footbed contours to the shape of your foot.
- Rubber shock absorbing outsoles will grip slippery ground.
- Heel: 2"
- Platform: 1"
- Since 1963 Pajar has been making quality shoes in Montreal.
9 : 42
9.5 : 42.5
10-10.5 : 43
11-11.5 : 44
12-12.5 : 45
13 : 46
Pajar was established in Canada in 1963 with the goal of creating the best sheepskin-lined boot. Pajar's award-winning boots are crafted with a patented insulating mid-sole and seams are tape-sealed to ensure your feet remain cozy in even the coldest of weather. The finest materials from around the world are used to produce a top quality boot with the highest level of comfort while never compromising style
SHOP THE FULL COLLECTION