Response To Covid-19
As we reopen our store and prepare to welcome you back, we want to share with you the steps we are taking to ensure your in-person shopping experience is safe, comfortable, and enjoyable.
- We will be operating on a limited schedule in order to reduce the number of staff (to limit opportunities for possible contamination) and to give us time to thoroughly disinfect the store each morning and evening.
- In-person shopping will be limited to eight customers at a time, in order to ensure social distancing and allow for careful cleaning and safety protocol. Displays have been arranged to assist with social distancing and floors will be marked appropriately.
- Socks or ‘peds’ will be required when trying on shoes.
- Shoes and Accessories will be cleaned with disinfectant wipes after handling, as appropriate. Products that cannot be disinfected in this manner will be removed from the sales floor for 48-hours and displays replaced with new products. (All returns will be quarantined for two days before being returned to stock).
- We will encourage contactless payment; where signatures are required, pens will be disinfected before and after each use.
- Any staff member with flu-like symptoms- or who has been exposed to anyone with these symptoms - will be required to self-quarantine for 14-days. We ask that customers with these symptoms or who have been exposed to someone with these symptoms wait 14-days to shop in-store.
- All staff and customers will be required to wear a face covering and maintain social distancing in the store. All staff members will complete a temperature and health check before every shift.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the door and in several locations throughout the store. Employees will be required to wash hands after finishing with each customer and every hour.
- All surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected throughout the day. We will continue to update our safety protocol and policies to ensure we exceed federal and state requirements and guidelines for COVID-19 safety.
The health and safety of our customers, staff, and community remain our number one priority as we begin to welcome customers back in our store.